C’est un de notre cheval de bataille, un des piliers de l’IMC. Cet article tombe à merveille :
Not that long ago, media used to get the last 10 minutes of the meeting.
The big TV idea, the provocative headline or the right choice of talent was the key to unlocking brand fame in a world where advertising was first and foremost about interrupting an audience. But for many marketers that playbook is being tossed aside. The conventional order putting distribution strategy at the end of the process is being flipped. Answering where and how we should communicate is preceding what we should say. Here’s why:
1. We’ve Moved From a World of Mad Men to Math Men (and Women)
2. The Big TV Idea Has Lost Ground to Small, Smartly Placed, Relevant Ideas
3. Right Media, Right Message
4. Content is Still Very Much King, But Which Kind of Content?
5. Adaptive Marketing
6. Media is More Than a Venue for Your Ads